Monday, June 18, 2007

Deep in Thoughts

hubby's gonna start school in 2 wks time. its gonna be a different lifestyle and prolly this phase will determined if our r/s can be sustained.

maybe de best word to describe how i feel is, insecurity.

A worthwhile conversation over lunch..
A: quite sad that im leaving this place so soon... suddenly so many memories in my mind.

B: its for de better rite? not everyone has this opportunity :) i dun even hav this chance..

A: im in a dilemma, cos i aint sure if i can cope with de new envt.. it will be very different..

B: its a matter of time gal..

A: jus now i felt kinda down, emailed my bf about my worries... he said sth which made me feel reali loved n im so happy cos i can feel that he is the one.. i nvr believe in true love.. but now, maybe not..

B: hehe wad did he say???

A: he told me tat even if i were to break de bond and become jobless, he will still be there for me. He wans us to go thru every phase of life tgt.. to go thru thick n thin tgt.. as husband n wife..

B: (after hearing and seeing the smile on her face, i feel really happy. This is one of de best smile i hav seen on her face.. and i feel she has found the Mr Right Guy too)

She ("A") was de first person i spoke to on my 1st day at work.

She was de first person who wish me "happy birthday" on my 22nd birthday.

She has always been my lunch partner.

90% of the time, we order de same food.

Our standard order is always "1 kopi 1 teh tarik".

She always lend a listening ear to my problems, be it work or r/s.

We always email each other to complain, to gossip etc.

We go to de ladies tgt.

We wait for each other to go home tgt be it how late it is (altho we take different trains!).

She is someone i never regretted knowing.. :):)

Will i find my Mr Right Guy too?

No comments: